BRASS IS AVAILABLE AS Fully processed, Deprimed/swaged/wet tumbled, or Unprocessed wet tumbled
Fully processed brass has been deprimed, resized, the primer pocket has been swaged, the cases are trimmed to within .003" +\- published trim lengths. They then get wet tumbled to a golden shine and polished in dry media with a protectant for a jewelry like shine and lasting protection against tarnishing.
This brass is ready to load!
- 300 AAC Blackout Brass is converted from military 5.56 cases
Deprimed, swaged, and wet tumbled brass has been deprimed, the primer pocket has been swaged, it has been visually inspected for major defects, and wet tumbled to a golden shine.
This is a great option if you want to process (resize/trim/etc.) your own brass, but you don't want to deal with the military primer crimp!
It has not been resized or trimmed.
Unprocessed brass has been visually inspected for major defects, then wet tumbled to a golden shine. This brass has not been deprimed, resized, trimmed, or processed in any way.
ABOUT JWB BRASS
All of our brass is once fired military brass, there are no commercial cases, nickel cases, or anything else mixed in. All grades of brass are sold in any quantities requested in increments of 50. Our brass is of excellent quality and we group head stamps as much as possible on every order. An extra 3% brass is added on all orders to cover any damaged in shipping.
everyday PRICE BREAKS
- 5% off on orders of $300.00 or more using discount code 5OFF300
- 7% off on orders of $500.00 or more using discount code 7OFF500
- 10% off on orders of $1,000.00 or more using discount code 10OFF1K
- $6.99 flat rate shipping on all brass orders to $99
- Free shipping on ALL orders over $99
- Brass ships USPS 2 or 3 day (UPS or FedEx Ground on large orders)
- Most orders are received within 3 to 5 days
- Sales tax charged to all WI residents on all orders.